View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 12:14 AM   #8
vrakor
Initiate

vrakor is unknown at this point
personally i think Grim's and other rogues movies are so popular because of the good editing in them, as for Grim's "uber skillz" i think only the dagger (31-8-12)part really did justice on his playstyle.in the beginning combat swords part he used the same combos and CD's in almost every fight mainly cos thts what combat is all about ...damage nothing more,the last part showing Hemorrhage build imo was just gear frenzy vs unskilled/geared opponents using maybe 2% of the possibilities offered from tht build.
ive seen lot of pvp movies from other classes and i just cant get anything out of them,watching a mage 2shot some1 from 41yards isnt actually interesting so its really hard to make a decent movie out of it no matter how good u are in editing.Watching a priest using shield and waiting his target to die on DOT's over and over again no thx,watching Hunter (or any class) kill ppl in BG's by shooting though Walls,Hills,trees,rocks just make me puke for how badly this game was designed.overall it is matter of can or can u not make good editing from the class tht appears in the movie ...nothing more
vrakor is offline   Reply With Quote