Initiate

Silet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxxors View Post
if a movie doesn't have a Stage6 link, I lose my interest Right then and there,
That's sad.

Quote:
it takes little to no effort to put something up on stage6.
That's true... if you render to the format that they accept.

Quote:
I don't see why I should be expected to take my time to view and critique someones elses work, when they can't take just a little bit of time to host it on stage6.
Maybe it's because that said "work" takes time all on its own. - And what makes your critique so special?

Quote:
TL;DR
kthx?

Quote:
If you are even the least bit serious about anything you put on WCM. Put up a Stage6 link for god sakes.
You know, I honestly wish I could, but I can't render into the formats that Stage 6 accepts. Whenever I try, my movies are dark and fogged, and the quality is shit. And even if I did upload to Stage 6, and if by the luck of whateverthef*ck I got recommended and my video was seen by many, it would most likely be taken off of Stage 6 simply because I would be using to much of their bandwidth.

And going back to the whole, "if a movie doesn't have a Stage6 link, I lose my interest Right then and there," and, "I don't see why I should be expected to take my time to view and critique someones elses work, when they can't take just a little bit of time to host it on stage6," well then I'm glad, because you'll never be my critic.

Last edited by Silet : 01-18-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Silet is offline   Reply With Quote