View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #3
cory9919

cory9919 is unknown at this point
I feel the need to reply in a more reasonable manner. I posted the thread in frustration due to how things have been lately and a convorsation i had with my roommate. In our eyes WCM is going downhill, however this is not due to the site itself or its mods who run the site, but the wow community. Prebc there were so many big name movie makers, making movies constantly for every class. Lots of BG pvp videos, world pvp videos, organized pvp videos and some pve stuff too. it was great, every day there would be something new and entertaining.

But now its "2200 this" "2324 rated that" arena arena arena arena arena arena. "if its not arena, its bad" or "if its not 2.1+ its bad." Its boring! Theres not enough creativity in it anymore. To make matters worse, with sunwell out now, there are a million felmyst, brutallus, eredar twin videos being posted every day and getting spotlights. Its boring and frustrating.

Im a massive wcm fan, i have over 80 gigs of movies saved dating as far back as the indalmer video that nerfed warriors. Ive frequented this sight since day one and its disheartening to see it in such a low state.

I understand that it may be hard to highlight a new fresh video with how the community is currently. Arena vids get boring. youve seen one for a class youve pretty much seen them all. If its so hard though, it might be a good idea to highlight some older, classic movies. Maybe do a retro week/month where you guys highlight some of the best movies of the PreBC era. Im sure a lot of oldschool people will appreciate it for the nostalgia, and a lot of the newer players may think "man im sad i missed that."

thanks for the quick reply guys, keep working hard.

Last edited by cory9919 : 04-15-2008 at 07:51 AM.
cory9919 is offline   Reply With Quote