View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
soosisti

soosisti is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olibith View Post
It was recommended while it still was in the unapproved movie section, I know it's WCM way to tag a movie and it does not mean that the movie is gonna be recommended.
But it means one thing, they saw it, they know that the movie is not a simple first pvp movie made with a video cellular phone.

--

Now, maybe should I get some sleep when I come back from work for a moment. Maybe am I over reacting, this is perhaps just a useless hobbie after all, and WCM a beast that needs to be feed with full buckets of images and tons of clics.
Same thing has happened to me. For example with Unlimited Escapism vol. 1 and one other movie (can't really remember which one - it had the recommendation when it was on the queue, when it was released - poof and gone).

But on the topic a bit - that movie you released is great. I'm gonna add you to my favourite author list so I won't miss up anything Olibithy next time Also, I did not see the movie at all on the unapproved list (I do check it out very often). Or then I just should get better glasses.

Currently WCM is the best place to get your (WoW) machinima shown on the world. The other sites that I know of just don't have a big enough audiece

"WTF? plz stop and get a life !"
-Comment on Unlimited Escapism vol. 2 by Xah

Blog @ http://www.baronsoosdon.com
(Latest ramblings and information about my upcoming movies.)

IRC - #machinima @ Quakenet
Newbies and pros are welcome!
soosisti is offline   Reply With Quote