View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #37
kvenick
Initiate

kvenick is an unknown quantity at this point
This may be a little off the current topic but I'd just like to share a report I just sent in regards to:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=69001
Quote:
The editing was the only good thing about this movie
1/1/5/1 - 2.0
The Report To Moderator:

You sit at a keyboard. I, not knowing what you do, who you are, and if you are really reading this. And if you shut down this report, there will be nothing I can do. I won't even know. But I wonder, to whom ever is reading this, what extent do you care - to what extent can you remove comments. Even so, unless I remember the people before/after the person I'm reporting, I won't even know if it worked.

You read report after report probably, bored, and without much worry whether one slips by. Call me stupid for caring, laugh at me for taking it so serious. It's not the comment or rating that bothers me, it is the person. The person that decided to try out intelligence. The person that realized he can downrate because it's so easily accessible but does so for no reason. And I wonder, who else is in that category.

What justifies whether a comment is deemed removable? Only you can answer that question. I have a video. If opinion could somehow be fact, fact would be that my video cannot be rated a 1 in any category. But what makes my opinion any greater than others? That's where your system breaks down. Where fact and opinion intertwine and the ultimate decision of right and wrong is decided upon an individual who, is just as susceptible as the next.

This man's rating is unacceptable. He acknowledges the editing (Good = Five?) but without thought, gives everything else a one. Be someone that makes the right decision this time.
kvenick is offline   Reply With Quote