View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #36
K21Nova
Initiate

K21Nova is an unknown quantity at this point
I just thought I'd draw your attention to the recent movie Solo Onyxia.

I just went through about 20 pages of the comments there, and just about all I see is people giving it 1 star for reasons having nothing to do with the video itself, and calling the author names.

Also, almost any and all ratings of 3 and above have been voted down, some even down to -10 or less, even though the ratings themselves seem completely legit and most have very decent comments in them as well.

Just to give you some examples:

Quote:
Nicely done. And clever to use a dead hunter to circumvent Blizzards inability to fix the Warder bug.
^ 3.8 rating, voted down to -9.

Quote:
I kill onyxia all the time for gold. Normaly whit a group of 3 so its nice and easy, but the i did was 2 man, resto shaman(me) whit a retpaly. I realy enjoy that kind of movie and now i cant stop tinking of a way i could do a solo as resto shamy
^ 4.2 rating, voted down to -10.

Quote:
Content3 Creativity2 Editing4 Quality5 Gratz for the kill. >>>Now someone has to solo Ony AND the Warden<<<
^ 3.5 rating, voted down to -4.

Quote:
Impressive even with help with the warder you did solo onyxia herself and I give you props. nice job
^ 5.0 rating, voted down to -4.

...and then some from the other end of the spectrum:

Quote:
DIE PLS MOTHERFUCKER
^ 1.0 rating, voted up to +2.

Quote:
Grats on the kill, asshole.
^ 1.0 rating, voted up to +1.

Quote:
I dont usually rate movies but I just find your attitude disgusting go die please
^ 1.0 rating, voted up to +1.

The last two pages of ratings have all their comments hidden. Positive ratings, so no surprise there. Anyway, just thought this needed to be underlined.

I guess you can either not let people comment at all, or you can let them comment and have the site turn into a flaming and bashing forum. Wish there was a third option. :S
K21Nova is offline   Reply With Quote