Thread: Our Legend
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:46 PM   #24
godliest

godliest is notable
Ok, your getting more and more advanced, and I'm not very advanced, but I'll see what I can help with.

I got 2gigs of ram and film onto my own harddrive, it lags sometimes, but usually not. I suppose u should (if u can afford it!) upgrade to 2gig ram. It will also come in handy when playing games and doing stuff like that.

The higher u put the fps (frames per second) the more it will take of ur ram. I use 30fps and it works pretty fine. I also render the movies with the same fps, so it's fine for me. If it lags u can however put it lower and see if that works better. See Fony's filming blah, blah, blah guide (this one). I think he describes it better.

And keep on asking if u need help, I'm no real pro, but I will do my best to help u.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote