View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
Vandalist
Hall of Fame member

Vandalist is notable
Add to the guide if you would like Thiras, I have no problem with that. I've experimented with every setting possible on sony vegas 6 and 7, and I found that these are the best settings for someone who wants to make a movie, render it quick, but still have good quality and size. I didn't promote any resolution, I stated that anyone can use any resolutionthey wish.

The fps I said is the default, and most efficent with almost any video footage.
The audio quality I dont mess with because to be completely honest, I'm not an audio guy, I have little experience with messing with audio settings.

As for stage 6, ive tried 9 different common codec's of AVIs, and stage 6 says "This video is incompatible, please use blah blah program.. to convert it to a .divx file" I know other people who have the same issue with stage 6, so its a fix for those people who gets the problem at least.

But again thiras, if you want to add to the guide, edit the post and add another section to my post with your own opinions, I always welcome outside information no matter if I agree or disagree with it. We all have our own ways of doing things.
Vandalist is offline   Reply With Quote