View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:54 PM   #8
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DlouBent View Post
Intro
So this is where my Suggestions comes:

Make movies voteable to be Recommended , by people with... let's say 50+ fame. When the movie obtained something like 1500 votes (I don't know how many people with 50+ fame there is, so maybe this is too many or too less. Although it still has to be like it's rare to get recommended!), the movie recive the golden star.

More new movies in spotlight, I am not the only one thinking that old movies gets too much in spotlight; new authors needs more attention, although old movies needs their chance too for shining again.

More Spotlight slots! and information about the video to all of them. It's currectly only the first spotlight that got the normal movie info like:

"Size (MB): Runtime: Category: Class: Server: Faction: Race: Country: Language: Author: Guild/Team: Published: Avg. Rating: Downloads:"
Make movies voteable to be Recommended: This is plauseble but it is pretty similar to the Spotlight voting feature. The same movies will show up on both lists. We will start with the spotlight voting and see if we can use for selection Recommendations as well.

More new movies in spotlight: I agree with you, we are going to increase the flow in the spotboxes and try to keep the amount of older movies down.

More Spotlight slots: The info bit might be solved with having the info show up when you hover it. I do not see that we will be able to increase the amount of slots however. The front page is pretty crowded right now.