View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 08:27 AM   #12
Gedan

Gedan is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by optikool View Post
I to was rejected... because the content wasn't high enough quality. That made me want to cancel my paid membership with warcraft movies. I've seen other videos and sadly downloaded them only to find out that the quality was horrible. One movie I can think of is Dampy 2. I thought Dampy 1 was pretty entertaining to watch but I don't know what happend with dampy 2. Here is the movie I posted.... http://files.filefront.com/KaiyoPvP3.../fileinfo.html Maybe it just wasn't good enough to post on warcraft movies servers. If that's the case that's perfectly fine but at least give the option to add a link from another site....
I hope you understand that sometimes movies slip through that maybe shouldn't make it pass the screening, sometimes it's the other way around. All our movies has to be uploaded in the premium archive and we try hard not to fill them with "horrible movies".

If you think that the movie you uploaded to us has good enough content to be shown I suggest you upload it again and hope for a better screening.