Thread: Our Legend
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #14
godliest

godliest is notable
So... Valgarithos. The text is pretty messy. You maybe should think about what ur gonna write and in which order before you do it?

No idea who Khanderas is. (I'm godlier than God, kek)

When naming ur company it should be something ur happy with and won't change. I started with Godliest, simply. Changed to Semirhage Productions (Semirhage is the name of my main in WoW). Now I'm using Semi Productions, which I'm happy with.

Don't waste too much time on ur comany name, but it's always much funnier if it isn't some boring name like: Icebarrier Productions, Fire and Frost Productions and so on. Names like WoW Fanboy Productions, or Whatevah Productions are much funnier to see and it shows that the person has some creativity. Be sure to choose a short first name. Too long and it won't be remembered, make it something extraordinary.

Logo you fix after the movie. It's easiest and best that way. Then u can be inspired by the movie.

The name of the movie should also be choosen afterwards, or atleast I usually does that. Remember to have it short and straight forward. You should be able to figure out what the movie is about by just checking the title. When people watch new movies of the day, they don't want some dumb name that they don't have a single idea what it means. A title that describes the movie is perfect.

1 Gig should work fine on ur computer if ur filming it to an extern harddrive. If u got 4 spots (can u have so many? I do believe I got that anyways) simply buy 2, 1 gig rams for two of the slots so u still can upgrade without selling the old stuff if u want more Ram.

What's the name of the clan? What is the look of ur tabard?

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote