View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #74
Hacky
Hall of Fame member

Hacky is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xotix View Post
Hi i got some questions. My pc is fine, no problems. But i dont understand a few things. What should no sync be? Pls a good explanation. Secdon, if i play WoW, i got 50-140 FPS depens on how many people around me...So en exsample. I play BG, got 50 FPS. My Fraps is set to 30 FPS. If i press the capturing button, should my FPS be 20 oder 30 ingame? I thought if i set fraps to 30, it does my ingame fps - the Fraps fps. But i can have 120 FPS, an if i record it goes down to 30 FPS. And i dont like to play with 30 FPS. ALso do i not like to set 1125x8xx cause it looks just ugly. i did now 1,2x1 oder something. Should be working too, or? Sn finally the last question. I got a old Screen. Its not widescreen its one of this old ones 10x9 or something. The moste people got widescreen, i dont want to render it t owidescrren, cause that looks ugly too. Should i just put some black spacec left and right?

Sry for my bad english Im swiss not english. And btw, your link doents work anymore. In the starting post.
Ignore the synch it's nothing you need to bother with, so just leave it.

The FPS; remember when Fraps is running it rapes the PC and will make your FPS drop by around 50% in most cases, I suggest setting Fraps FPS to 30 or 25, then make sure you edit and render your movie in the same FPS as that.
Hacky is offline   Reply With Quote