View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
Oh well, oh well (why did I start like that?), these are alot of good ideas and I agree with u about how people rate. I myself rate a movie 5/5/5/5 if I like it. U took a PvP movie for an example here, but the point with PvP movies is that u can't really decide if a PvP movie was creative. I mean since when did it become creative to kill other players and film it, it has been done since the start of WoW.

WCM is not all too full of average Joes but there are a few. I would say that the most peoples rate the movie like the person before did as I they don't want to be remembered as the guy who didn't agree with the rest. So if a movie has a average on 4.99, a person who thought that it shuld get like say 2-1-4-3 doesn't really dare to do this because of fear that he will get flamed.

There are also alot of flamers on WCM who just give u the comment "..." and 1-1-1-1, these are truly annoying for the creator of the movie. These guys are just annoying.

Some nice ideas how to "stop" the "average Joe" from rating like he feels and make it more like he's rating the way it was intended.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote