View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:07 AM   #6
Darkalus

Darkalus is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valamir View Post
As for something signifying that you had already rated any specific movie is an idea that sounds good. If this were to be implemented how would it be done (in your mind)?
Like I mentioned earlier there should be a Rating History section in the profile page. On video pages under the 'Rate this Movie' title there could be a small line of text saying something like: You have rated ## for this movie or You haven't rated this movie yet

Additionally in the category pages there could be an extra column saying 'Your Rating' right beside 'Rating'. That way you can quickly see which movies you have/have not rated and what your rating is for the ones you have rated.

Oh and just another quick suggestion, I feel that the 'Class' column in Category pages is quite unnecessary (except for categories like PvP or PvE), since other categories (storyline and music especially) does not focus on the difference in classes, so why not replace that column to 'Your Rating'?
Now I'm not saying to destroy the category completely but just omit it in the Category pages, and keep it as it is on movie pages.

Last edited by Darkalus : 06-04-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Darkalus is offline   Reply With Quote