View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #4
godliest

godliest is notable
Yeah I agree with Olibith. The editing, text, content, quality and creativity sucked, but the movie was awesome! 5/5/5/5.

However, to be serious. I think that authors should be able to see how the person has rated. Since WCM only shows the average score people on wcm also only thinks about the average score while they really should think about each of the criterion. I think the average score should be skipped totally and only showing each of the criterion. Then people would rate it more serious and thinking more.

Also I think ability to write to more text should be given. As it's now it feels like the site is made to write a short comment like "I like" or something while instead I think you should be able to make it a much deeper review if you would like to. As it's now the focus of the site is on the description of the movie and facts about the movie, while I think more focus should be laid on the comments. Making it more forum-like.

I also liked Olibith's idea about a obligatory comment for each criterion. And harder moderating on comments would be nice. Show no mercy for the flaming spammers.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote