View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 05:08 PM   #9
neogeek
Initiate

neogeek is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahann View Post
You can advertise but you have to get admin's permission first. PM Uzbeki or Gedan.

You can see that in the rules here http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=13

Mostly the rule is because we DON'T want gold advertisements and account trading on here this forum is for movies, Movie discussion..ect.. It's not for linking other sites on.
Thanks. I don't think I actually included a link to ANYWHERE. Just noted that there was a new machinima segment to this year's DragonCon Film Festival and that I was looking for video submissions and speakers/panelists (or recommendations for either).

Regardless, I am almost done with a web page that details everything and will be sure to ask Uzbeki/Gedan if I may post information and a link to it (or maybe they would even be willing to post the banner link - like the "Azeroth Exposed" contest banner was posted around). I just wanted folks here to have a chance to submit their work if they were interested since this is such an active machinima community.

Thanks again for the clarification!
neogeek is offline   Reply With Quote