View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 06:33 PM   #6
Danath2000
Initiate

Danath2000 is unknown at this point
Sorry, the movie was average, being long does not make it epic, nor does turning Arthas into a character from Dragon Ball Z. Blazer is also a ridiculous name considering the names of EVERYONE else in the movie, let alone the actual warcraft universe.

The movie's itself was pretty good, but its not AMAZING, the angst got over the top, especially in regards to Blazer, and the unconcluded scene with that elf turning undead threw me for a loop, considering you dedicated a scene to her and her troops dieing, and coming back from the dead to fight the dwarf in wrath armor.

I would give this movie a 4/5, the movie was GOOD, but theres so many problems with it, I mean you even turned Jaina into a useless sop whos only truly successful ability is the fact she can teleport around, and I wouldnt say that you used actual lore in this movie, especially if you at all related Lord of the Clans or Day of the Dragon to this movie, or read all of wowwiki, because the breaks from actual lore are simply too numerous to count.
Danath2000 is offline   Reply With Quote