Thread: best priest
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 09:18 AM   #4
erians
Initiate

erians is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlis View Post
Well, I personally think Beckon takes the cake, even though he is shadow. He is outnumbered in many encounters and shows complete knowledge of his class.
Yeah i agree with u, beckon wins this one. He has close to the best eq possible tho, which is a shame cause ppl tend to think hes all about gear and dont pay any attention to his play style and skill. That last part of beckon 4 when he faces 4x Tier 2 equiped players, kills 3 of them and then kills another mage add gives me the chills ^_^. Seksi and Beckon is probably the most known priests, both shadow. Dont know any good holy priests (even tho beckon 3 is holy, but its all nuking in BGs).

Holy is inferior to Shadow in PvP, but that will hopefully change a little in TBC. A 34/27/0 build will probably do pretty ok in PvP with Power Infusio, Surge of Light, Imped Divinde Spirit & Spiritual Guidence. 35% of Spirit goes to +spell dmg, +20% Dmg with Infusion and 50% to get another Smite when a spell crits will probably be able to dish out some decent damage with a decent crit gear, escpeially with the +10% crit from talents, and with Imped Shield and Renew that build will probably have the same survavability in PvP as a Shadow Priest. I know ill try that one when i get to 70, even tho it will still most certainly be inferior to shadow, just not as much as it is now...i hope.

Last edited by erians : 01-11-2007 at 09:26 AM.
erians is offline   Reply With Quote