View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 06:26 AM   #15
RaggokMDV
Initiate

RaggokMDV is unknown at this point
Quote:
We will for sure consider any suggestion you might have.If we do tabs we will have to increase the amount of movies quite a lot.
Damn, now I'm feeling bad for griping so much.

Any suggestions we make, of course, have unforseen problems since we don't know the system and exactly what type of work you have to go through to make things presentable.

Right now you have the bix picture box which is fine (and should be mostly reserved for those movies that are just guaranteed to knock people over), and then the four smaller picture boxes below. All I can suggest is what I did before... PvP, PvE, Other/Machinima tabs for that row of four. You should have enough PvP movies and Comedy/Drama/Storyline to fill those out? Maybe PvE would be rough?

If there is a lack of new movies to fill the slots you can always rotate through some golden oldies which I believe your script already does.

If you move towards a system where the viewers have more sway over what gets featured, I'd be a willing participant there as well. As stated above I think fame is a good measure if you are looking for user input.

And yes, I'm the much reviled and hated Oozo. ;(
RaggokMDV is offline   Reply With Quote