View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
Flynt
Initiate

Flynt is unknown at this point
MMO over other games.. why?

Ok computer heads alike, unite :-).

In this thread, tells us a little why you decided to compell the life long journey into the MMO world? Was it something you saw from across the room while you were out there one day shopping the mall? Did you see and ad or something that caught your eye on TV, in a Magazine? Lets hear your stories. If you can please try to make your stories a little longer than 1-2 sentances. I will start.

===============

Being the nerdy kinda guy that I am, I started playing video games at a young age. It wasnt to my suprise actually that I got sucked into online games. It started when I would play the game Graal. Anyone remember that game? It was probabaly one of the best games out there for networks and 56k modems. Anywho, after playing Graal for a bit I got really into the Warcraft series, not sure what sparked it, maybe the late nights playing Starcraft sparked the named Blizzard into my head. Since then I waited and waited to get ahold of World of Warcraft. WoW, the only words that could describe it. I remember driving 61 minutes to go get a copy of WoW because it was sold out where I lived. I was kinda sad, but hey. Nothing stops a gamer from getting his game.
Flynt is offline   Reply With Quote