View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
Dwârv

Dwârv is unknown at this point
talking about deleting comments / ratings...

...lately I commented and rated a clip that had a straight 5 rating before I joined in. I gave reason why in my humble opinion the clip did not deserve the best possible rating and rated it 4.3 (wich is still a good rating). Like in all my comments before - and there are a lot - I kept it cool, didn't offend the author or other comments / ratings, did not troll around.
The average rating went down to 4.98.
To my surprise I found my comment and rating beeing deleted just two days later (plus another non-hurray comment).
I PM'd the author to check if this was done by his order, or if it was just a technical problem, but didn't got an answer.
The vid is now back to it's former shiny full five rating.

Here is my question: are we not allowed to critizise a not perfect clip anymore?
Will a comment and rating that does not fit the authors vision of his genius be deleted, just because the authors tells you to, without checking the comment and rating?

If that is the new WcM politics, then tell me: why should I comment and rate at all?

Looking forward to an answer on this, Dwarv.

Other than that, I so sign dotb's threat, the guy is damn right (beeing a member since 2006).

Last edited by Dwârv : 03-20-2011 at 11:14 PM.
Dwârv is offline   Reply With Quote