View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 04:59 AM   #20
Blacktrap

Blacktrap is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuddersup View Post
You could make one of the categories "Sound" and just remove the A/V category. If the movie has bad video quality just lower your grade on their Editing.
Possibly, but I also think that confusion or people's differeing ideas on what each category is for actually adds more incentive for my idea of a guide to rating movies which must be read before you gain Fame:2 and the ability to post comments and ratings.

I'll quote my post from another thread:
Quote:
Is there a guide to rating anywhere?
It should have 4 parts and say something like this:

A guide to rating:

Content: this deals with such and such. Example: blah blah.
If you think their content was terrible rate a 1, if it was lacking and could use improvment give a 2 ... if you think it was outstanding and mind blowing, giv ea 5
Creativity: This deals with the artistic value or blah blah. Is this video exceptionally unique and ground breaking? Give a 4-5. If it's all been seen before and a clone of 100s of other videos, give a 1-2
Editing: How professional is the video? Is the editing annoying or enjoyable? Does it add or subtract from the movie?
A/V Qual: Did the music appeal to you? Was the voice acting if applicable easy to understand? Was the video tiny and hard to see or was it large and clear?

ETC ETC.

Once you were eligible to reach the value of Fame: 2, you could be automatically sent a PM asking you to read the guide and answer around 2-5 multiple choice questions to show you'd read it. Once completed, you would be given Fame: 2 and would be allowed to comment and rate movies.

What do you Admins think?
Blacktrap is offline   Reply With Quote