View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
Zaxoin
Initiate

Zaxoin is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Mingo. First of all I would just like to thank you for your quick response and advice.

I have already downloaded the K Lite Codec pack, but it still doesn't seem to be working with the MP4 files. Re-downloading fraps solved my problem in Vegas concerning my frapsed material, so thanks alot for that.

About the overheating, it's normally not a problem while rendering and running alot of programs, but as soon as I open WoW, it becomes the problem. I have no idea why, but it seems that it only 'overheats' when I'm playing WoW.

So when using alot of my computers memory and power, it seems that it can't take it. And it should be able to pull WoW since I did not have these kind of problems before, and I've have this computer for a couple of years.

But just so you know, my computer is not (oh for fucks sake, what this called..) stationary? It's like erh.. Hard drive, you know. External easy transportable computer.
I'm normally quite good at english but erh, yeah...

Thanks for your help though. Should I go have my computer tjecked out by the pro's? I'm not much for opening up a (in my language it's called a 'bærbar' computer) since I'm afraid of fucking up the system in a bad way.

Regards Zax
Zaxoin is offline   Reply With Quote