View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
Fiuez
Initiate

Fiuez is an unknown quantity at this point
forget.

neilyo for me is the person who know "rogue-technics" almost perfectly, and has a playstyle.. mm, like a machine, i would say. and his movies like a books, u can learn a lot from them, but it's not always really entertaining because of lack of world pvp in his last movies, i can agree with that point. but.. we speak about skill.. so, he is a winner.

buddhist, mahiko, akrios - it's a rogue-players for me, that can show themself in a different ways, their movies can entertain people by mixture of skill, editing, action and a fun-content.

tuska + vilden instead of lecken and drakedog could be better.
tuska is the best priest i have ever seen. 1x1, 2400+ with Boozt, world-pvp. everything.
vilden is a really skilled mage, i would say.
drakedog - ok, i wouldn't say anything about him as a player, he is an inspirer of at least half of lock-community and amazing player, but only 1 movie in 2008, and one of the worst, unfortunately. top3?. maybe i don't understand something..
lecken - ok, funny movies, but he's really improved his skills in wotlk and showed it in his 3rd movie, that was realised in 2009, btw. nothing really intersting in first 2, imho.

so.. if we are speaking ONLY about skill, top5 for me is:
neilyo
hydra
noone
tuska
akrios/mahiko/buddhist

if about movies (skill, editing e.t.c.):

noone
buddhist
akrios
chrille
tuska

p.s. all written - imho.
p.s.s. sry for bad english.

Last edited by Fiuez : 03-09-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Fiuez is offline   Reply With Quote