View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
3/5/4/3. Content was good, but it was maybe a bit much of the same thing. You got pretty tired of that fight after some time, it was fun, but nearly too repetive. Good editing. Pretty good movie, creative and so, but maybe a bit repetive.

Now as I saw ur answer (could have guessed the answer). I would like to add that what I meant with repitive was that the fight was maybe a bit too long. I would say include some WoW jokes in it and make more fights and I think it would be more interesting. That's my point.

Have a question too. How do u make it look like it's really in the game? College Saga This is another movie which is done in pretty much the same way, and I would like to know how to do it. PM me or something to tell me, would be nice.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote