View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #28
Sarfariel
Initiate

Sarfariel is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your guide, Vandalist, it's very helpful and easy to read. I got some new features from your guide and will certainly take them into account

However, your guide wasn't full. You did describe how to make your movie perfect, but you didn't show (especially helpful for newcomers) some details. For example, you said "Put all of your setting to Max and go rendering". A bit exaggerated, but it is like this.
People should always consider the balance between quality and size before rendering. Because if you set your resolution to lets say 1680x1050 and set your Quality (in the rendering template options) to 90 (if you use .WMV format) then the size of your even 10-minutes-movie will be terribly high.

You shouldn't be afraid of making your movie of the lower quality, because thus it lowers its size a lot. Believe me, the difference in quality is slightly seen, whereas the size is way smaller. Anyways, it's you who choose which option to give preference to - the size or the quality.

In addition, I wanted to say that if you recorded your raw footage in E.G. 800x600 resolution, never ever make your movie's resolution higher, E.G. 1024x768, 'cause it will only lower the quality of the movie, but will surely increase the size.

That's what I wanted to say, sry for any grammar mistakes if there are any. The rest of your guide is VERY useful and thank you once again.

/gone to see ur movies
Sarfariel is offline   Reply With Quote