View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 05:08 AM   #12
Vandalist
Hall of Fame member

Vandalist is notable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedan View Post
I think it's a great movie, don't get me wrong. I will put it on spotbox for you for this weekend (11th, 12th) and we can shed some light on it to get the views it deserves.
I really appreciate that a lot man. As long as you were referring to the second video that is, I don't need a spotbox for the first movie, it got the attention I was hoping for

My first post was sort of me freaking out because of it being released at a very low population time. As much as the queues may hurt, I guess I would make the suggestion to not release movies during the late late evening hours, because even the best of movies lose their light if nobody's on to view them during the short time that their on the front page.

I've witnessed it a lot actually, Movies that are released during day hours always do 3x or 4x better in reviews and ratings than movies that come out in late evening or night hours, (unless it was recommended) because its spotlight moment happened while everyone was sleeping.

Notice the two times the videos were released. One was after 10pm evening, the other was 5am. Notice the difference, and I felt my second video was a hundred times better in both quality and content.

(ps this is my last post lol sry for the spam, i had family issues the last few days and couldnt check the topic to keep up on replys)

Last edited by Vandalist : 11-10-2006 at 05:14 AM.
Vandalist is offline   Reply With Quote