View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #37
Cetrus
Initiate

Cetrus is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna try this settings soon to test it
Right now I'm using a 3mbs per second wmw codec render, and it takes a looooong time rendering! My movie is 10 minutes long, and it takes so much time rendering..
I wish I could find a good program that is better at rendering and a fast and good quality codec for rendering. My computer got good ram, and a pretty good processor, and is not slow what so ever. Even so the rendering takes alot of time, and I don't know what to do to make it go a bit faster. I can check the internet, and have msn running and everything goes smooth, so I don't hink my computer is affecting the rendering so much.

Anyone that can give me some advice on what to do, to get a good quality video, a good size and a faster rendering? I mean 10 minutes is not that much, but still it takes hours to create it. And you guys are making like 20-30 minutes videos. Are you having some problem with slow rendering?

Would be very VERY happy for an answer, because you guys have alot of experince with this!

Thanks alot!

Edit: I rendered my first movie today and It's 10 minutes long and took about 2 hours to render, but with a awesome quailty, best I have ever get when rendering. Is 2 hours much for rendering a 10 minute long movie?

Last edited by Cetrus : 10-23-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Cetrus is offline   Reply With Quote