WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Dark and Light > General Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #1
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Post Information about Dark and Light

Dark and Light is a fantasy MMORPG. Developement started by NP Cube in 2002. Later, under the "pressure from its investors and from the gaming community", it was released underdeveloped to retail and on the internet in 2006 after a prolonged beta testing. On August 14, 2006, the publisher, Farlan Entertainment, stated that the game was released prematurely and has experienced problems due to its early release. 3 free months have been offered to its current subscribers in an effort to fix the things broken.

Developer: NP Cube
Platform: PC
Release date: Aug 2006

Offical Website: http://www.darkandlight.com/
Old 10-30-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
DamionFury
Initiate

DamionFury is upstandingDamionFury is upstanding
They're a little buried (you have to go to the community tab to find them) but here's a link to some screenshots. I was on the mailing list as they developed the game and I'm a bit annoyed at how it turned out. The graphics don't appear to be all that great and the pricing plan is really annoying.

Jump to the Dark and Light Official Screenshot Gallery
All posts are the express opinion of myself and do not represent the opinions of any SANE person or persons...not even those that hang out with me on a routine basis. I reserve the right (and priviledge) to be wrong about any and everything. You may reserve to right to point it out. I reserve the right to ignore or publicly humiliate you (I'm fond of dropping hyperactive weasels in peoples underpants) for doing so. Viewer discretion is advised.
DamionFury is offline   Reply With Quote