WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #22
Dbones
Initiate

Dbones is unknown at this point
Alright, like everyone else in this thread, I made an account just to post here.
I used to really like mynd flame and I still enjoy their movies, but I think they are going about it all wrong. They try way too hard to put all these special effects into a 20 something minute long movie. Sure, they are probably really nice effects and such, but I could care less. They have to be doing something wrong to take this long to come out with a movie that short. That means it must of taken them over a day to edit and piece together under 30 seconds of a scene. And that's if they were working on it every single day.
I really enjoy Oblivious, and they have very little special effects in their movies. They have come out with quite a few movies in just one year, while mynd flame has come out with no movies, a few small trailors, and some scenes from EFO. I had a feeling that I was going to end up watching the whole movie piece by piece in small trailors.

I understand that this last delay wasn't their fault and I do feel sorry for them. I just don't quite understand why they can't upload the video to warcraftmovies, stage6 or maybe filefront. All good streaming sites that they had planned to upload it to anyway(according to the EFO page while the site was up).