WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #11
Redempt
Initiate

Redempt is an unknown quantity at this point
Drakedog is one of the best all around Warlock PvP'ers on Warcraft movies, if not the best. Although in his earliar videos he would seduction spam a single target even as a form of "warlock stunlock" you can see in his latest movie that he rarely does this for one target, he uses it as more of a CC, just as a mage would use polymorph if he had two opponents in PvP most likely, depending on the situation, so he has evolved from the seduction spamming on a single target to using it mostly only in 1v2+ fights in his videos. As for his video of his gear deletion, I believe that was him actually quitting wow for a time and it being his last movie, but decides to come back and play again as I have found that many others, including myself have done. The video was probobly designed to show people, that he wasn't going to come back, but again many people do come back because WoW is seemingly like a lifestyle to some, and he had his character restored, but not his gear, as you could see in Drakedog 6 he was using some ZG/PvP rep gear that he could have easily gotten all of in one night. His ability to take on multiple opponents and drop them quicky cannot be compared to imo. He is not one of the dot,fear,life drain affliction warlocks that are becoming more and more common, or the demonology warocks which by some are being considered the new pvp spec.
Redempt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #12
Nozzz
Initiate

Nozzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Drakedog brings nothing to the table?

Uhm Drakedog invented the Seduce and nuke technique. So yes he does bring something and his skill is pretty damn good too.
Nozzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #13
hinmaru
Initiate

hinmaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blukkie View Post
Just noticed the WCM banner and my hate for him just grew more.

Why do I hate him? In my opinion he adds NOTHING new to the warlock class, and any other warlock movie is easely compareable with his.
I heard he "invented" the warlock PvP, but hell who cares? The "creator" of hunter pvp is never seen as a "god" aswell so why is Drakedog?

His last movie was recommended, while people didn't even really like it.
His "omg emo deleting my gear to get attention" movie was even recommended.

Now please, tell me, WHY is Drakedog as he is seen today?
It's my biggest warcraftmovies question of all time really.
Drakedog <3
hinmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #14
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
I guess the OP has been foiled? My choice of movies are somewhat picky at best but it is true that Drakedog has probably been one of the most influential players for his class in WoW history. No, Drakedog is more than welcome to show off his stuff even though I am impartial with PvP movies.
Valamir is offline   Reply With Quote