WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > World of Warcraft > PvP
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-19-2006, 11:49 PM   #101
Falsorm
Initiate

Falsorm is unknown at this point
'the truth is people like Niar are just slightly above average' - Sounds like an opinion. I'm sure there are more people that share your opinion, but you can't chalk it all up to Niar having his videos out early.

Maybe you're just a Ming fanboy like there are other Niar fans and Grim fans. I agree that Mings observations are correct, especially in the First GMvsHWL video, but these movies are all outdated. Read the comments, look at the dates, and try not to voice your opinion as fact, when it is clearly just opinion.
Falsorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:29 AM   #102
Snake4210
Initiate

Snake4210 is unknown at this point
I understand your point yes. I'm not trying to chalk my opinion as fact I am just sick of how there is so many rogues that are better or atleast on par that don't get as much as respect as him. Yes I have played a rogue perfect stunlocks can be hard with pvp trinket but most of the time they are doable. I have no problem doing them. Look I don't know you and you don't know me so theres no point to argueing about this because neither of us knows how much knowledge we have about the game.
Snake4210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:43 AM   #103
Falsorm
Initiate

Point taken. So, who is your favorite rogue? Ming?

Personally, I prefer myself XD.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:30 AM   #104
Snake4210
Initiate

Snake4210 is unknown at this point
Well to be honest I don't think pulling a perfect stunlock is that hard. There are a lot of variables yes, but if getting a kidney shot resist or a gouge parried or anything most of the time it just takes another cd. Vanish allows you to start the whole thing over again with some diminishing returns ofcourse but it allows you to get 2 opener moves. You can also kite other melee classes with crippling poison to get energy back and run back in so that they can't gouge you but you can gouge them or get the first hit back. That was just my point. My favorite rogue I don't really know. The ones that have made pvp videos it would probably have to be corrupt. If you notice how well everything is timed, his nades, his cone of cold on his mage, and everything else is timed and in an almost perfect order. However, he does burn a lot of pots, cds, and tubers on the large scale fights. Anyways that was another point I wanted to say. You say you prefer yourself as a rogue. That is just like me preferring myself as a shadow priest. You could be the best rogue in the world and not getting the praise for it. That is why I was so frustrated. Players that have good editting skills should get high-rated movies. However, people come in here and talk with other people about how much skill those players have because they are deceived by the editting. They just don't look closely enough to see how good players like Corrupt are, they just get bored of the 10 minute fights. It may not be the best pvp video in the world, but just because it doesn't have great editting doesn't mean every other aspect about the movie sucks.
Snake4210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:22 PM   #105
Quazimodo

Quazimodo is notable
I like the PvP movie with Mute in it. World of Roguecraft. Even tho it's from a old version of WoW.
( Y )
()~*~()
(_)-(_)
SAY NO TO CAREBEARS!
JOIN TWILIGHT DYNASTY
-Site- -Rules and Guidelines- -Video-
Quazimodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:20 PM   #106
Falsorm
Initiate

The only thing I don't like about Corrupts videos is the music. Hillary Duff ftl.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #107
rolionly
Initiate

rolionly is an unknown quantity at this point
its it
WM TOP10
rolionly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:53 AM   #108
evilsnail
Initiate

evilsnail is unknown at this point
Corrupt, ming, niar, Kenion, Grim, Malagant. Tyrande from thunderlord from wow 1.4. Old DD
Old 12-25-2006, 10:11 PM   #109
sherlock holmes
Initiate

sherlock holmes is unknown at this point
just like otherguy
sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 05:18 AM   #110
Shenna
Initiate

Shenna is unknown at this point
Niar Ftw! ^_^
Shenna is offline   Reply With Quote