WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
Threa
Initiate

Threa is an unknown quantity at this point
Issue continues..

It's been a few days now, I really hoped this issue would have been fixed by now. Very disappointed right now.
Threa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Brownieshere
Initiate

Brownieshere is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: add looping

So as to this add, re-looping over and over again the only thing i have found to avoid it is to download the movie, but some people just post the stream for now untill they can later get there movies on certain host, to be able to download... so i surely hope WCM, can fix this issue with the add relooping cause its very very annoying and please in the future find a way for us to turn that add noice down or off completely, cause im tired of having to actually mute my head set cause it seems evan if i have my volume 5% that add noise is 10millon % haha, well any who good luck fixing the problem Wcm =)
Brownieshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:54 AM   #13
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
It was a very very stupid javascript bug that caused all the problems for you which affected many of our US visitors . A fix was rolled out on Saturday but it only fixed part of the problem. Needless to say I was not very happy when I noticed all of this this morning. I immediately decided to pull the ad off the site and also look over some of the other ads that we run. A number of them bite the dust.

You can read a bit more about it here:
http://web1.warcraftmovies.com/news.php#12191

As a token of my deepest gratitude to all of you who have alerted us about this issue I would like to offer you a one month premium account upgrade. Most of you should already have received it by now. The language has been strong in this and other threads but sometimes it is called for.

Again, I am very very sorry for all the problems this weekend. We will do our best to turn this into something positive for you all. By putting the spotlight on the ad situation in general we will commence a complete overhaul of the ad inventory.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #14
Brownieshere
Initiate

Re:add looping, response

Thanks very much Uzbeki, for looking into the add looping "problem" i have always found the adds annoying and thought it was a joke at first, with the re looping of adds i thought it was punishment >.< hehe thanks for the update on what the real problem happens to be good luck finding a fix for it..

but is there anyway you can look into my suggestion about adding a mute button for any and all the add's with noise, cause again like i said i have to mute my headset, or my ears start to bleed... evan if i have the volume at 5% it sounds like 100%...

thanks again for being so fast at reading our posts, and thanks so very much for that free 1 month of the premium version to WCM =) much appreciated

Sincerely Brownieshere
Old 03-15-2010, 02:24 PM   #15
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownieshere View Post
Thanks very much Uzbeki, for looking into the add looping "problem" i have always found the adds annoying and thought it was a joke at first, with the re looping of adds i thought it was punishment >.< hehe thanks for the update on what the real problem happens to be good luck finding a fix for it..

but is there anyway you can look into my suggestion about adding a mute button for any and all the add's with noise, cause again like i said i have to mute my headset, or my ears start to bleed... evan if i have the volume at 5% it sounds like 100%...

thanks again for being so fast at reading our posts, and thanks so very much for that free 1 month of the premium version to WCM =) much appreciated

Sincerely Brownieshere
Thanks for your kind reply. Yeah, I hope we all can look back at this and laugh at the total absurdity in the bug. Like someone put it; it was like getting ear r*ped again and again
Old 03-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
Brownieshere
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzbeki View Post
Thanks for your kind reply. Yeah, I hope we all can look back at this and laugh about the total absurdity in the bug. Like someone put it; it was like getting ear r*ped again and again
and frequent visits to the Emergency room, to fix the bleeding ears from the repeatedly loud "RUNES OF MAGIC, THE ELVING PROPHOCEY"
Old 03-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #17
Totemss
Initiate

Totemss is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzbeki View Post
Thanks for your kind reply. Yeah, I hope we all can look back at this and laugh at the total absurdity in the bug. Like someone put it; it was like getting ear r*ped again and again
Thank you Uzbeki for the help. It was driving me insane xD. It played that ad so much I kind of wanted to play Runes of magic and quit WoW! /sarcasm
Totemss is offline   Reply With Quote