WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Requests and Movie Ideas
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #1
Barosa
Initiate

Barosa is unknown at this point
Movie ideas?

Hey all,

I am trying to make a film and I need more Ideas. I want it to start in a tavern where all the characters meet again after a couple years of seperation. It then progresses on to a fight and the characters resist and run for it. Can anyone else add to this? Please? lol

-Barosa

"It may come fast, it may come slow, but death comes at last and that is all you need to know."
Barosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:36 AM   #2
godliest

godliest is notable
Does the chracters fight with eachother? Simply make it like this:

The characters fight, but one of them dies. They run away in sorrow and decide to meet somewhere else. In this meeting one of the persons tell the others their stories. All of their stories will make connections to eachother in a way. Also make it seem like something makes their lives connect more closely as the story continues. Then let the last question remain, what did the dead man have to do with this?

Just a problem tho, they can't be old friends of eachother if ur gonna make this happen. Make some of them friends and some not, and then they simply meet just random, but get to know eachother.

That's my only idea for now, maybe get some more ideas later.

Albert Einstein Quotes
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
godliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
Erunno
Hall of Fame member

Erunno is unknown at this point
Make the Tavern go "Boom!"
Erunno is offline   Reply With Quote