Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
Samsote
Initiate

Samsote is unknown at this point
Audition For Machinima Voices

Audition For Machinima Voices

Hey guys. I’m now working on a Machinima for the Blizzard Machinima Contest.
My Machinima is going to be a Commercial for Cataclysm with a Short story leading up to it.

It must be done before the 23rd of November and therefore I need to get the voices in quickly. So I’m now having an Audition for some voices. So I don’t do all the voices as I did last time.

I have not yet made a script. BUT I have the idea of the Commercial ready.

I need voices for a lot of characters, some I will do myself and some will be done by my friend. But I also want help with some of the other voices and that’s where you come in.

Most importantly I need a voice for Thrall and Varian, as well as a deep voice announcing the release date for Cataclysm and the text "Become Azeroths Next hero in, world of warcraft CATACLYSM.

If you want a voice in this Machinima then do the following.

Make a record of your voice saying what part you are interested in and leave a short demonstration.

The demonstration for Varian could be as following. “I am Varian Wrynn King of stormwind.”

For Thrall: “Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve the Horde?”

For the Deep radio voice: “Become Azeroths Next hero in World of Warcraft Cataclysm. In stores December 7th.”

if you want any other part just leave a Demonstration saying something like.
“We are doomed.” “You’re a Fool”, “For the Horde.”, “For the alliance.”
Or something like that. Be creative.

Now try to get into character when leaving the demonstration and you can of course try out for more than one character.

When you have made the Recording, Upload it somewhere and link it on a post bellow.
OR send me a mail at. [email protected]. with the recording attached as an mp3 or wav file.

i will probably read the emails before the posts.

I will respond to everyone probably within a day.
I hope that a lot of you want to be a part of this, because I really need some help with the voices.

If you have not seen my previous Machinima click the link bellow. I hope to make this one better, and with a more EPIC style.
http://www.oxhorn.com/community/cont...s-first-quest/
Samsote is offline   Reply With Quote