WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > General Community Discussion > General MMORPG Discussion
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
Corvus34
Initiate

Corvus34 is unknown at this point
Age of Conan is now free to play!

Hi Folks,

Some of you may have heard of Age of Conan, the mmo which was released in 2008. The game has come a long way since release and is now free to play. The free to play option is very robust and allows you level to 80 which is the max level, join a guild, use the auction house, chat in a global channel and explore a good amount of dungeons. There is also the option to go premium for 14.99 a month, but there are many people who never spend a dime and just play f2p. Age of Conan is one of the best MMO's out right now. I have played countless mmo's but always come back to AOC which I have played since launch. The pvp is the best I have ever encountered. AOC has a very unique pvp game mechanic system, especially when it comes to melee. Check out some of the "fatalities" for Age of Conan on youtube. The graphics are gorgeous and I love how the character models move like real people instead of cartoony models. AOC is one of the best under-advertised mmo's out there right now.

There are three servers. Set (PVE), Tyranny (Normal PVP) and Deathwish (Blood and Glory pvp which is where you drop unbound items and some money). I used to play on Tyranny but now I play on Deathwish which I feel has the superior ruleset when it comes to pvp. We are looking for more good pvpers on Deathwish. I am the guild leader of a pvp focused guild called Nightshade. Check us out on Deathwish. Hope to see you in Age of Conan soon! Here is a link to the game site:
http://www.ageofconan.com/

Regards,
Corvus
Corvus34 is offline   Reply With Quote