WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
ubiquy

Breaking Benjamin is so over used

I've heard their songs in almost every other movie, it gets old so fast. Most featured are Blow Me Away and Diary of Jane.

I plea to u if u'r making a movie in the near future, please be more varied
Old 07-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #2
Btcc22
Hall of Fame member

Btcc22 is unknown at this point
I have a shadow on the wall.

Wait, what sorry?

Oh! Well, if you think it's bad in WoW movies you should try being a Halo montage viewer (saying as Blow Me Away was used in the second game)!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:18 AM   #3
ubiquy

I believe it was "I am a shadow on the wall"

...SEE! I listened to it so much I remember the chorus forward to back
Old 07-08-2007, 12:02 AM   #4
yoshi245

yoshi245 is unknown at this point
You want overused? Fort Minor was abused to <censored> back then. Same with Linkin Park.

Last edited by Valamir : 07-08-2007 at 12:09 AM. Reason: No cussing please.
yoshi245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:42 AM   #5
Enrg
Initiate

Enrg is unknown at this point
There's always going to be an overused song of the month (or many months). Just learn to deal with them and move on... Feuer Frei! by Rammstein was used in a ton of songs about 8 months ago, now it's Breaking Benjamin's turn.
Enrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #6
yoshi245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrg View Post
There's always going to be an overused song of the month (or many months). Just learn to deal with them and move on... Feuer Frei! by Rammstein was used in a ton of songs about 8 months ago, now it's Breaking Benjamin's turn.
Feuer Frei used in a ton of a songs? Uhh you must mean songs by Rammstein used in many movies = that I can agree with. B/c I've only heard Feuer Frei on 2 movies. Both pre-tbc warrior pvp movies. Maydie and another one, a tauren warrior who's name I sadly forgot.

But the point is that, people usually stick to the same tired old genre for pvp music. Call me different or ignorant, whatever but I prefer anything but this same rock/alternative/pop/emo crap in movies nowadays. I'll take rap over that any day(yes I know alot of people hate rap, too bad, I like what I like). Really anything else will do better than the same old sh*t.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #7
Kimpan88

Kimpan88 is unknown at this point
Most of the 'over used songs' are great for PVP.. And dude, Ppl pick songs for enjoyment.. To make the music fit the action of the movie, Not to please a worthless person like you becouse you think its over used
Kimpan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #8
ubiquy

The thing with Linkin Park and Rammstein is that they have bigger number of songs to select from, so the repetition is lessened, whereas all the songs I ever heard by BB is the couple i mentioned before.

And to the pathetic poster above me, if you are going to make generalizations, at least retain some manners. Many of those "ppl" that pick songs for "enjoyment" either ripped it from some other video and/or lack the originality to find other songs that actually reflects themselves, playstyle, etc. For example Bizzlesnaff, who clearly uses less usual music/genres and still gives a superb machinima.

Oh, btw, read this essay by Oxhorn if it's not too profound for your peanut-sized, close-minded brain, and use that same organ to perhaps come up with some valid arguments before you flame someone next time.

If you like the same exact emo songs all the time, then keep your vulgarity to yourself.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
yoshi245

ROFL at people getting defensive over this, did I insult your preference? Oh too bad.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:58 AM   #10
DlouBent

DlouBent is unknown at this point
I must agree that pvp vids often got the same songs
DlouBent is offline   Reply With Quote