WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > News and Comments
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Dealing with Criticism - Part One

Oxhorn has started his own blogspot and his focus is on Machinima, an interesting topic named "Dealing with Criticism - Part One" was released yesterday with the focus on what we here on WCM call "trollers":

"I think, therefore, that the majority of those who respond to art are mere reactionaries. They have no criticisms, but simply want to tell the world what they think, because their opinion is the most important thing ever. This is why comments by viewers on places like YouTube, WarcraftMovies and GoogleVideo are filled with people repeating the same empty phrases: You could have done better; This wasn't as good as (insert machinima movie here); I didn't like this as much as your last movie; This part was funny, but this part wasn't; Nice try, better luck next time--and so on."

It's a good read by anyone who likes Machinima, whether they make or watch it. Read the whole story about the Elk, the Wolf, the Jackal and the mice here:

Oxhorn's thoughts on all things machinima

Myself - I wouldn't put WCM under the same category as YouTube and GoogleVideo regarding the percentage of "Wolfs and Jackals", we have our fair share of them but the army of Mice are far superior

Read the full version of this news item on WarcraftMovies.com
Uzbeki is offline   Reply With Quote