Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?

Old 01-10-2015, 01:30 AM   #1
Name: xiftr
Initiate
xiftr is an unknown quantity at this point
I joined premium to get access to my old movies

And I cannot figure out how to make this work.... Please assist as it said my movies were only available to premium members. I became one, and dont know how to d/l my movies.

Thanks

Xiftr/Rnglol
xiftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:21 PM   #2
Initiate
Hello?
Old 01-12-2015, 11:53 PM   #3
Name: Midvale
Hall of Fame member
Midvale is an unknown quantity at this point
Above the author info on the video, it's labeled "Premium Server" and you choose your region.
Midvale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:10 PM   #4
Initiate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midvale View Post
Above the author info on the video, it's labeled "Premium Server" and you choose your region.
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=66737

This is an example of my movie. It does not say Premium Server, but says premium stream. It then says gives an error and there is no option for region unless I am missing something.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help!
Old 01-15-2015, 04:07 AM   #5
Name: Midvale
Hall of Fame member
Midvale is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiftr View Post
This is an example of my movie. It does not say Premium Server, but says premium stream. It then says gives an error and there is no option for region unless I am missing something.

What am I missing?
http://i.imgur.com/uzlTLPX.png

If your page doesn't look like this, I'm not sure what to tell you. Movies not originally uploaded to WCM (whatever is in the webserver archive) are not available for premium download. The page probably looks different as a premium user too (I haven't had premium for a while), and you might see the links in the picture if you log out and view the page as a normal user. If whatever is listed there doesn't work when logged in, it's possible it was never uploaded to WCM in the first place, or if it was the link to the archive could be broken.
Midvale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 02:30 AM   #6
Initiate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midvale View Post
http://i.imgur.com/uzlTLPX.png

If your page doesn't look like this, I'm not sure what to tell you. Movies not originally uploaded to WCM (whatever is in the webserver archive) are not available for premium download. The page probably looks different as a premium user too (I haven't had premium for a while), and you might see the links in the picture if you log out and view the page as a normal user. If whatever is listed there doesn't work when logged in, it's possible it was never uploaded to WCM in the first place, or if it was the link to the archive could be broken.
Yes - Thank you for this image. Mine does not have that so it was probably never uploaded directly to WCM it seems.

Now I just have to figure out how to cancel my premium sub because their FAQ is no longer accurate....