WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Actors & Directors Corner
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-18-2010, 04:58 AM   #1
RoninSeraph
Initiate

RoninSeraph is unknown at this point
Composer for your projects

Hello all.

My name is David and, as you guessed, I'm a composer looking to do original music for your projects.

My strength is orchestral music (But not limited to orchestral) that focuses on setting the mood and atmosphere needed to project the required emotion on the audience. Be it a full blown orchestration, or a single note that repeats over and over.

My experience includes various mod work, such as "Strider Mountain" (Featured in PC Gamer magazine), podcast themes, such as Podcast17.com, a commercial project being released on BigFishGames soon (Can't say what it is yet), and a successful author on AudioJungle.

For samples of my work you can head over to my website, here:
Stain of Mind

For more samples, or even to license existing tracks of mine (For little cost), you can check my AudioJungle, here:
Stain of Mind - AudioJungle

I'm looking forward to any interesting projects you may have that I can be a part of!

Thank you,
David
RoninSeraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
TranterFilms
Initiate

TranterFilms is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey,

I am currently working on a huge WOW 3D animation movie, and we are in need of a composer so please send me an email at [email protected]

This will be a paying job so please get back to me asap.
TranterFilms is offline   Reply With Quote