WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
wadpin
Initiate

wadpin is an unknown quantity at this point
Making an intresting PvP movie?

Hey people. Ive just bought myself a new WoW account (since i sold my last one) and thought... Hey I can make an mage and try some elemental or fire spec with the char and maybe fix some cool clips and render it to nice a PvP movie. But then i realized... Do anyone actully wanna see another mage PvP film, itīs like thousends of them here on WCM and almost all of them are frost speced so I thought it could be an cool idea. On my previous account i had an BE pala with pretty good gear that i was considering making a pvp film with my protection spec/retri, but then it hitted me that everrybody thinks pala is OP and another great hybrid class considered to have no skill to play.

In this very moment im thinking about making an pala or mage but I want the film to be entertaining and at the same time show off some skills. So is the paladin idea something to aim for or is a mage with fire spec the option that would intrest more people?

P.S I have to excuse myself becuse of my bad english and grammar but i come a non english talking country so im still learning.

Best regards Petter.
wadpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Assailant123
Initiate

Assailant123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Take this point of view into your movie, and bring in both classes.
make a multi pvp :p
You could workout some great ideas from there imo.
Assailant123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
Reactz
Initiate

Reactz is an unknown quantity at this point
It actually doesn't matter how much movies of X class there are... If you are skilled, or the movie is awesome, you will stand out anyways.
Reactz is offline   Reply With Quote