WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Other Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-06-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Retribution Tests beta 3.0.3.9155

Class: Paladin
Category: Wrath of the Lich King
Author:

Presentation:
This is a quick video i made about the situation of Retribution after the recent nerfs, with particular attention to mana regeneration issues.

Please note that this is filmed on a lvl80 premade character, and that i'm talking about lvl80 balance.
-> Click here to view this movie
Uzbeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:02 AM   #2
mightyfred
Initiate

mightyfred is an unknown quantity at this point
come on dude stop QQing no gamb closer what hmm you move 15% faster not count boot enchant and a jugment whihc makes it so that you who ever your fight can't run past nomrla movement speed and no pvp use what hmmm lets think of this i get a cleaving attack that crits for (well in your vid i have been crit for alot more) 2k ooo ya it also heals 5 people and free instante cast flash of light come on man think of what you are saying befor you start to QQ. your right about one thin if you can be in the perfect situation then yes you will go om in 3 mins but then again you never are as you said so you are going to get out fo comebat man regen OMG more mana regen and if you dont get art of war procs you cans till hard cast healing spells foe almost at much as a holy pally. and you can still lay on hands for no mana. and to finish it all up you are QQ about no high end ret pallys in arenaBULLSHIT maybe not as many assay druid warroirs or rogues or locks but they where there just like hunters so what you want us/blizz be sorry for ret pallys cause they now take some kind of skill to be good prenurf ret pally took no skill and no way to oom/kill them unleees its like 4 on 1 and he woudl still proably kill some of them so come on man look at everything befor you start your QQ fest.
mightyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:07 AM   #3
mightyfred
Initiate

mightyfred is an unknown quantity at this point
ooo ya sorry i forgot to add on little thing if u played some other classes you would relize that lating 3 mins of non stop spaming ablities is a long as time such as i play a druid and just spaming life bloom i last maybe 5 mins and i am the most mana conserving class so ya 3 mins is a long time to beable to spam ablities so ill say it again look at look at everything befor you start QQing
mightyfred is offline   Reply With Quote