WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
rainynet
Initiate

rainynet is unknown at this point
is it possible to resume a download later

its been more than a year since I've joined the premium club, after joining I discovered that you can not resume downloads so I sent an email to Warcraftmovie staff but no answer.

whenever I try to download a movie with FDM the DM will stop after sometime and I will not be able to resume it if I try I will get "File not found on server" massage.

that was enough to kill the site for me and to get the feeling that I was ripped off.

a month or so ago I got an email from the site again saying thank you for renewing your account So I was WTF, anyway I came back again to download movies again, But still the same problem I can not resume my download if I stop.

so what is going on and what is the point of getting premium when you have a bad service IMO.
rainynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Opie
Site Manager

Opie is unknown at this point
Hello,

I am sorry to hear you are having a bad experience. Premium downloads, are generated for premium members only. What happens, is a download link for the selected premium servers is generated. That link will only exist for a short time, making it so it is not possible to share that link to the public. This makes it so that download link is unique to the premium user only. What happens when using Download Manager programs is, if the download ends, or you end it, you cannot resume because that generated link no longer exists. So, I recommend not ending the download. If it does happen, however, you can just go to the page again, copy the download link once again, and replace the download link information in your download manager to the new one, this will resume your download.

If you still continue to have issues with this, you are more than welcome to email [email protected] for a possible refund.

Regards.
Opie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
rainynet
Initiate

rainynet is unknown at this point
Dear Opie.
I would like to thank you for the help, I tried the solution and I am really happy with it.
Thanks again & I will keep supporting the community.
Yours
Rae

Last edited by rainynet : 08-01-2009 at 05:29 PM.
rainynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Opie
Site Manager

Opie is unknown at this point
Glad to hear!
Opie is offline   Reply With Quote