WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
Daghur

Daghur is unknown at this point
AFK 2 - Adventures of Daghur

Hello there!
I'd just like to make you aware that I'm currently working on a "sequal" to the rather controversial video called "Life of a Bored lvl 60" that's called "AFK 2 - Adventures of Daghur"
This movie, unlike the first video, will of course have a script with many different scenes, and it's my first video with this much work put into it.

The voice acting is being performed by Oxhorn, the creator of "Inventing Swear Words" and "The Anti-Elf Anthem" amongst many others.

I'm trying to wrap everything up so that I can release it within the month, as I've already been working on it for several weeks.

Before I release it I want to make sure I listen to the audience, and that's why I want to hear what you want to see.
Take a look at the unfinished part of the intro for the movie to get the idea of what the movie will be like, and tell me what you would love to see in a movie. http://files.filefront.com/New_Intro.../fileinfo.html (Only available on Filefront at the moment, as it's just a beta-sneak-peek )

Thanks in advance
//Daghur

My music: http://Disting.eu

Last edited by Daghur : 11-16-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Daghur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:35 PM   #2
Amoras

Amoras is notable
Not bad, keep it up.

Post Your Music: HERE

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man."
Amoras is offline   Reply With Quote