WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Anything wrong?
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 04:03 PM   #11
Vandalist
Hall of Fame member

Vandalist is notable
Dude, just shh.. Stop being so sarcastic and face the music, people even want to give up premium memberships because they pay money to see crap like this. Stop taking away from the real movie creators who deserve the spotlight, fame, and all the glory that comes with it. Your nothing but a mentally ill, sex deprived, man, who needs help as soon as humanly possible.

Here's proof for your own two eyes, comments RIGHT FROM YOUR OWN MOVIES: (ps: every comment below rated you a 1, failure.)

TehShush: Are you for real? Do you even read the comments, whoever is aproving these needs sacked.

wuddersup *Renowned*: It gets worse each time.

Punchline *Renowned*: Stupid. Honestly, that's not machinima.

RaggokMDV: ""simply awful, why did I sign up for premium again when spam like this is bumbed t othe top"" What is ironic is that you paid for Premium while this guy is going to get it for free for pumping out this crap and having a ton of people watch it.

Soda-88: diaf fucking denied victim of a truck accident

Dead.Soul: All your "I am a ..." are stupid

ryHavoc: i hope you accidentally stab yourself with those knives.

blazerb: a little part of me died when i watched this..........you cant even call this comedy, if you did play a rogue you prolly sucked horribly.

Anti: why the fuck isn't this shit getting removed?

Kysen: I can see it now, your next movie will be called 'I'm a Retard'. I guarantee it will get straight 5.0's

wowchamp: Dang I am so sorry that you actually caught that knife. Would love to see u get ur hands cut off
Old 07-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #12
Valamir

Valamir is unknown at this point
I think we get the point. Please report every comment you find just like Gedan said. This isn't a flame thread so I am going to end it now. Closed
Closed Thread