WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > Machinima Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
lilydruid
Initiate

lilydruid is an unknown quantity at this point
My video was featured while I was camping, lol

I don't often post on the forums, so I hope this is the right place to post this topic.

I posted a video called "Blah, Blah, Blah" right before I went camping and came home to find it had been featured and I had many comments. I first want to say thank you for the feature, the consideration is much appreciated.

Also to everyone who took the time to watch and all those who posted comments I also want to thank each one of you. Normally I would take the time to respond to each one of you individaully, but where I was gone for so long it is kind of difficult to go back and do it now. There was many very nice comments, and many critiques that I will use to improve my skills. I am still learning, and take your comments and advice seriously.

I know I am not the best machinimator out there, but I was just trying to express the concept that we all have crappy lives sometimes and would like to escape into the game. I hope that came across. Thank you all for allowing me to express myself, and I hope you enjoyed my work.

Thanks again everyone,
Lilydruid
lilydruid is offline   Reply With Quote