WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > News and Comments
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #1
Uzbeki

Uzbeki is unknown at this point
Decimator V2 - Lilos goes PvP!

Decimator V2 puts you again in the sabatons of Lilos, a Gnome Fury Warrior with absolute state of the art Damage gear.

Decimator V2 is really all about the experience and has been realesed in cooperation with Yannis Ziakas.

Yannis worked for The Creative Assembly / SEGA over the past months and is the owner of Zombie Entertainment Limited [Http://www.ZombieEntertainment.com] known as the maker of Nihilum of AQ. I guess it would be safe to say that the video editing is really professional this time.

Special thanks goes to Pathologist for providing his really cool Decimation track, the first track in the movie.

Decimator V2 is a small preview of the still to come quality movies from Decimation's media by Yannis Ziakas & ZE.

It is highly recommended to download the High Quality version of this movie since the movie has so many effects that can't be experienced very well when watching livestream.

Download the movie here!

Read the full version of this news item on WarcraftMovies.com

Last edited by Valamir : 01-02-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:25 PM   #2
Dead_Masters
Hall of Fame member

Dead_Masters is unknown at this point
The Damage is Crap, the Music is Crap, the Quality is to Good (224 mb for 6 Mins crap...) and its extremely Overedited!

Look at the comments, this vid is pure Crap!

Last edited by Valamir : 12-24-2006 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Cussing..Refrain from useing Curse words
Old 12-22-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
ToR
Initiate

ToR is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Masters View Post
The Damage is Crap, the Music is Crap, the Quality is to Good (224 mb for 6 Mins shit...) and its extremely Overedited!

Look at the comments, this vid is pure crap!
Afraid to say I think that sums up the movie.

Last edited by Valamir : 12-24-2006 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Edited cuss word out.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:08 PM   #4
Raphiron
Initiate

Raphiron is unknown at this point
I got no idea why you recommended this movie.
If you had watched it you would have known that all the pretty words the creators are using to describe it with aren't even close to the actual product they've created.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:57 PM   #5
coolkidvs
Initiate

coolkidvs is unknown at this point
The movie is good if you want to rate purely based on editing however, if they plan to make movies like that, please refrain from releasing it or please use a different method towards editing, because it's not what the majority of the community wants.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
the_Predator
Initiate

the_Predator is unknown at this point
Sorry to say but the video didn't even deserve to be considered "Recommended"
Old 12-24-2006, 10:25 PM   #7
Quazimodo

Quazimodo is notable
I think the effects he put in was pretty unique, I dont know much about his damage being awsome as I havent played WoW for a good year. I've seen people go higher than 1k in pvp fights but he always stayed under 1k, maybe someone can explain the incredibility with me. He had higher damage on the first movie, but then again that was against a raid boss with less armor and tons of health. If anything this video should get recommended for nice effects.
( Y )
()~*~()
(_)-(_)
SAY NO TO CAREBEARS!
JOIN TWILIGHT DYNASTY
-Site- -Rules and Guidelines- -Video-
Old 12-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #8
Rothicol
Hall of Fame member

Rothicol is unknown at this point
To all of you who says it's "crap"; did you download the HQ version as recommended. If not, do so, and try to understand how hard it is to make it this good. Thank you.

-Rothicol.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:07 AM   #9
coolkidvs
Initiate

coolkidvs is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothicol View Post
To all of you who says it's "crap"; did you download the HQ version as recommended. If not, do so, and try to understand how hard it is to make it this good. Thank you.

-Rothicol.
The editing was good but it was unnecessary. You're trying to impress an audience who's only downloading a PvP video to watch it for what it is, a PvP video. If anything, Decimator v2 emphasized on 75% effects, and 25% PvP.

It's like trying to put some awesome paint job design on a sports car and not focusing on the quality of the engine and horsepower. People are going to be mad if you give them a car that looks good but runs like crap. It can be related to Decimator v2.

In my opinion you should've taken some time to actually study the warcraftmovies.com community, look at some of the top PvP videos and find out what people like and don't like. I can tell you right now, the majority like content, not editing.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:21 PM   #10
Quazimodo

Quazimodo is notable
Doesnt matter what the majority wants, some wants to look at a well made video with pvp too, and just because ur not satisfied with content in his movie doesn't mean you can down vote the A/V Quality on the movie or creativity for that matter. I've seen worse movies than this recommended, in fact I kind of liked this one.
( Y )
()~*~()
(_)-(_)
SAY NO TO CAREBEARS!
JOIN TWILIGHT DYNASTY
-Site- -Rules and Guidelines- -Video-
Closed Thread