WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW > PvP Movies
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Faylum
Initiate

Faylum is an unknown quantity at this point
World PvP & Gank Videos

Hay guys/gals.

Been uploading several videos to Youtube covering my guild and its endeavors however i finally started uploading them to Warcraftmovies just yesterday.

So far i have a total of 21 videos up with 9 more pending approval. They Range from Ganking, Griefing, Camping, Skirmishes, Event Wrecking, World Server Events, Solo PvP, Group PvP, Premades, Blockades, Ambushes, Sieges, City PvP, Death Jumps, Death Racing, Random Events, Guild Wars, Chain CCing, Graveyard Camping, Tol Barad, Aerial Attacks, Shanking, Unarmed Slapping, Trolling, Hunting, Competitions, Death Matches, Random Videos and so on. There is actually plenty of footage to keep you entertained with some high quality music to get you involved.

What i am looking for is some criticism, some feedback and some suggestion on future videos. I use Sony Vegas and although i don't add much special effects to bombard you with 'awesomeness'. I prefer to keep it simple and show the footage as raw as it can be with some good editing. I have made some small mistakes with my older videos but the newer videos are of a high quality.

And the World PvP is not stagnant. I have footage from just about every single zone on Azeroth with not just solo ganks but large scale skirmishes.

Here is my Channel:

Warcraftmovies: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?l=Faylum
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Faylum1

Background.

I am a Vanilla Ganker, been Leading WPvP guilds now for about 8years. Had several extremely successful & almost house hold names, such as A Bunch of Gankers, The Holy Half Deads, Server Terrorists, The Shadow of Nine and now currently A Bunch of Campers. We have always been famous (well if hate counts) not only as a guild but as players. Each guild member currently is taken from one of Europes PvP realms and was a No.1 Kill on Sight Ganker. Others are just die hard WPvPers and we have been establishing World PvP Communities in Europe since Vanilla.

We have played on realms such as Bladefist, Outland, Kazzak, Ravenholdt, Anh'Qiraj and now currently we reside on Defias Brotherhood. We have ties to most of every WPvP guild in Europe (in English speaking realms) and have helped establish guilds or communities on those realms. Although we have not really surfaced much since Cataclysm (which is understandable since most the communities we helped build are now dead).

However i hope to use these videos in order to reignite gankers and wpvpers into filming their work and helping our aspect of the game grow.

Would appreciate it if other wpvpers and gankers came forward so we can share some footage and fun. Interested in making friends here and following other WPvPers and their channels.
Faylum is offline   Reply With Quote