WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Discussion - NEW
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2007, 12:17 PM   #11
optikool
Initiate

optikool is unknown at this point
I to was rejected... because the content wasn't high enough quality. That made me want to cancel my paid membership with warcraft movies. I've seen other videos and sadly downloaded them only to find out that the quality was horrible. One movie I can think of is Dampy 2. I thought Dampy 1 was pretty entertaining to watch but I don't know what happend with dampy 2. Here is the movie I posted.... http://files.filefront.com/KaiyoPvP3.../fileinfo.html Maybe it just wasn't good enough to post on warcraft movies servers. If that's the case that's perfectly fine but at least give the option to add a link from another site....
optikool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #12
Gedan

Gedan is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by optikool View Post
I to was rejected... because the content wasn't high enough quality. That made me want to cancel my paid membership with warcraft movies. I've seen other videos and sadly downloaded them only to find out that the quality was horrible. One movie I can think of is Dampy 2. I thought Dampy 1 was pretty entertaining to watch but I don't know what happend with dampy 2. Here is the movie I posted.... http://files.filefront.com/KaiyoPvP3.../fileinfo.html Maybe it just wasn't good enough to post on warcraft movies servers. If that's the case that's perfectly fine but at least give the option to add a link from another site....
I hope you understand that sometimes movies slip through that maybe shouldn't make it pass the screening, sometimes it's the other way around. All our movies has to be uploaded in the premium archive and we try hard not to fill them with "horrible movies".

If you think that the movie you uploaded to us has good enough content to be shown I suggest you upload it again and hope for a better screening.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #13
optikool
Initiate

Your reasoning does make since accept, I resubmitted my movie again and didn't upload it to the premium servers. I left a link to Filefront hoping they would just give that link. But they still rejected it. Maybe they are just bias. All of my friends that watched the movie have liked it. It might not be the greatest PvP action in the world... (not a hardcore pvp'r) but it's still entertaining. And you don't have a lot of low level Mage PvP movies to watch... I'm curious if this could be the reason. Maybe I can find another website that host warcraft videos that's not so stringent.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #14
Maėvah

Maėvah is unknown at this point
Once one of my videos was rejected because the quality was too high :-p
(Well, the bitrate :-p )

It was something lie 25,4 mb/min and the max was 25.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:54 AM   #15
optikool
Initiate

That's pretty funny. Well for now I'm just posting my videos on my Guilds site. I also realized there's a lot of WoW videos on YouTube so I will upload the video there too. And since FileFront allows streaming I can upload my guilds videos there and just stream them from our web site. That should work for now.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:59 AM   #16
Ream01
Initiate

Ream01 is unknown at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosan View Post
WHY I NEVA!

But seriously, That video you're claiming should be up and not rejected was pretty terrible. Im glad it got rejected saved me the time of giving it 1/1/1/1 and lolling
Ream01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:36 AM   #17
optikool
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ream01 View Post
WHY I NEVA!

But seriously, That video you're claiming should be up and not rejected was pretty terrible. Im glad it got rejected saved me the time of giving it 1/1/1/1 and lolling
I don't normally watch Rogue videos but that was actually pretty funny to watch. I liked how you knocked each one off the ledge with a snowball so you can get them one on one. I just put my videos on stage6 now. I didn't reallize how large they are and the video quality is excellent. I send all my friends there now.
Old 06-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #18
Ream01
Initiate

Ream01 is unknown at this point
Quote:
I don't normally watch Rogue videos but that was actually pretty funny to watch. I liked how you knocked each one off the ledge with a snowball so you can get them one on one. I just put my videos on stage6 now. I didn't reallize how large they are and the video quality is excellent. I send all my friends there now.
i was insulting the OP btw not Tosan cuz tosan is my l0v3r!
Ream01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:12 PM   #19
Pikkle
Initiate

Pikkle is unknown at this point
Quote:
Ok well if you had been reading the posts by the mod you'll know that they are rejecting old content, Although this is WSG which is still fairly new and you are a dreanei your still under the classification of a twink and the video was quite awful....

All you really did was run around WSG helping a zerg horde.
Pikkle is offline   Reply With Quote