WCM Network: 

Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Machinima > WarcraftMovies.com > Movie Making
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Bouwmeester
Initiate

Bouwmeester is an unknown quantity at this point
Trying to improve video quality.

So I have read just about every rendering tutorial I can find, gone through every forum guide, and even gone as far as duplicating the rendering settings of a friend has used to produce this movie. Regardless of my efforts, I just can not seem to get the quality while maintaining a reasonable size.

So here is my plea for help to improve my video quality. I have two main settings I have tried, WMV, and AVI with the divx codec.

*disclaimer* Any videos I link are strictly made for test renders and are in no way works of art. So sorry if the editing isn't 5.0 worthy.

My .wmv settings can be found here and an example of the video quality can be found in this test video.

My avi settings can be found here with a sample of the video quality being this video.

The last video should be identical settings to the first video made by sykeasaurus I linked at the top, as you can see there is a dramatic difference in quality. It is very smooth, but blurry at the same time.

Thank you in advance, I would appreciate any help - I am really stuck on this one

-Bouwmeester
Bouwmeester is offline   Reply With Quote